Sunday, November 1, 2009

Some Sweet Testimonials | Editor’s Pen

I usually get good comments and that really makes me happy. Some say that the blog is good, some say your ezine is really informative; frankly speaking, some dismiss me outright. But here, I would like to quote what a reader said in a comment- “I have been reading your blog since May when I first came across it………. I never read their articles to totality and never never miss yours.” Thanks Abhinav. True appreciation means more than volumes of praise without gravity. Next; Aladin is alive now. My third movie- Just Kidding. Its nice to share the complete name with the director of the movie. I loved Jhankar Beats and didn’t hate Home Delivery. And am loving Aladin. I hope that the flick grabs a good market. Yeah… you suggestions for Blue Notebook are still awaited. Love Sujoy Ghosh

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU, POST COMMENTS TO TELL US WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THIS ARTICLE,

Finding it difficult to post comments ??
type your comment in white box below and under "Comment as" Drop down list, either:

1. select "Anonymous"
OR
2. If you are logged into Google account, select your Google account from the drop-down list